Thursday, June 03, 2010

{Time with Nana and Papa}

The boys are so lucky to live close to both my parents and Dan's Mom, so they get to spend a lot of time with them. My parents try to take them out once a week and their usual stops lately have been Big Boy...

Yeah...this guy...


And Menards to play on the swing sets.

Fun stuff.

At Big Boy they get to color and eat suckers (and dinner is thrown in there at some point)



(Am I the only one creeped out by the giant B0ig Boy eyes?)





And drink out of fun straws...



They even got their own Big Boy banks! (so now we have two sets of the creepy eyes at home!)



Gotta love the blue sucker lips...



And at Menards they have their choice of the swings...





Playhouses...





Or just relaxing...


Where's my fruity drink with the umbrella?

The boys are certainly blessed to be able to spend so much time with their grandparents, even if it does involve big creepy eyes. I can accept that.

5 comments:

Gina said...

What sweet pictures - it's so nice to have grandparents close by!

Sarah said...

It is nice to have grandparents close. I agree, the big boy eyes are a bit creepy!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ahhhhhhh Big Boy. I lived in Ohio until I was 10 and I have very fond memories of Big Boy!

Tamara said...

Oh my, them eyes scare the heck out of me, they are CREEPY!

How fun that the boys have dates with their grandparents and great that mom/dad get a break!

Reyna Meinhardt said...

What a great time to be able to spend with their grandparents! I agree, those eyes are a bit creepy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...