Monday, June 07, 2010

{collections}

I'm pining for a new china cabinet for my milkglass collection, ever since I sold this one.

Turns out it really wasn't our style at all. But I did sell it for $25 more than I bought it for, so it was an investment. I try to be financially responsible.

Anyway...in honor of my milkglass that has been relegated yet again to cardboard boxes, here are some great photos of collections in other's homes...

Allison's plate wall makes me drool...



And the nester's stairway full of blue frames is so dreamy...



As is Dusty's frame-filled headboard in her guest bedroom...



Rachel's wall of clip boards makes for a fun and easily changed source of both art and inspiration...



Because hanging pants on your wall would just be weird...



And for those who really like their reflection care of Martha Stewart...



Do you have any fun collections in your home? I would love to hear about them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...