Thursday, December 29, 2011

{a little Christmas recap}

Who am I kidding...this will probably not be a little recap due to the 100+ photos I snapped between Christmas Eve and Christmas day and the three different present opening extravaganzas we had with the boys. To sum it up in a nutshell though...we had a truly wonderful and blessed Christmas. I feel like the word blessed can sound so cheesy but it is the only word I can think of to describe how I feel. Lots of family, more than enough love, and a plethora of presents and food surrounded us.

So here are just a few of my fave photos...I will try to edit...really I will. :)

Uncle John reading to Ben...


Spiderman!


Landon looking so grown up...


Back at home on Christmas Eve...the boys were looking up the fireplace for Santa...


Of course we had to leave him a little snack...


Took this one around midnight...all the presents finally wrapped and waiting!


I was actually a tad bit domestic on Christmas morning and made this yummy cheese danish that I found on Pinterest...


It turned out great!


Once the boys got up we went straight into unwrapping their presents. Ben's favorite was his Batman that he had been obsessing over for weeks...


And of course new trains!


And Nerf guns! {although I think the hubby might be having more fun with those ;) }


My Grandma got the boys snuggies and they are already loving them...


My Mom with her new monogrammed pashmina...


My parents got the boys a really cool barn playset...


Dan and I opening a sweet gift from my parents...
Later on Christmas day we headed back to my Mom #2's house to do the rest of our gifts and enjoy time together...including a super fun game of Apples to Apples.

My sister-in-law and nephew...


Candy Land!


And more trains of course...


My hubby makes the cutest psychotic faces ;)


Mom #2 and I...


And then when we finally got home around 12:30 {pm!!}we all crashed.

Hope everyone had an equally wonderful Christmas!

post signature

2 comments:

Gina said...

Great pics! Looks like a wonderful time. Batman was big at my house this year too!

Nicky said...

a monogrammed pashmina.... AWESOME. I love that the boys loved the snuggies too! ;-) It looks like you had a very merry xmas...

Happy New Year!

Nicky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...