Saturday, December 31, 2011

{2011 blog recap}

With 2012 right around the corner I thought I would do a little recap of the most popular, and my favorite posts on This Girl's Life for 2011. It is amazing to me how much more traffic I haven gotten this year, and I'm so honored and thankful for all of my readers and blog friends. 

Without a doubt, the most popular post from 2011 was my DIY t-shirt scarf. This post, thanks to Pinterest and Craftgawker, has received over 15,000 pageviews since I posted it in August! 


The second most popular post of the year, and definitely one of my tops faves as well, was my recap of the boys' Despicable Three birthday party. It has had over 5,600 views since I posted it on May 29th. 


And coming in third is my post about prettying up our fireplace mantel with a DIY chalkboard. It is amazing how much attention just a little bit of chalkboard paint can get! 
  

And now for my faves...

#1 without a doubt is my interview with Project Runway's Christopher Straub and my maurices giveaway. This was definitely the highlight of my blogging year!
 
Here is the interview again if you missed it...

 
I also really loved my DIY artwork for my son Ben's room...


And our super easy kitchen island project...
  

And finally I was very excited to share our little office space makeover...


It has been a fun and exciting year for this little blog of mine, and I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store. One of my resolutions is to complete a lot more home decorating and organizing projects this year, so stay tuned, and thanks for coming along for the ride!
 

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...