Thursday, December 08, 2011

{love list}

A few things that are making my heart happy...

 1. My new headband from love stitched...


I bought it through through Groopdealz and I absolutely love it. So comfy and an easy way to dress up a ponytail/bun for work or going out. I'm on the hunt for more to add to my accessory wardrobe!

2. These mason jar travel cups...


What a GENIUS idea and so cute!

3. Granny square scarves...

   {This one found here}

My mother-in-law is going to make me one!! Squeee! Now I just have to decide on colors...

4. Our now annual tradition of going to the Christmas train display in town...



We went Tuesday night and the boys both rode the little train together for the first time! Landon was too scared last year so I was so proud of him.

What are you loving today?

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...