Friday, December 02, 2011

{sort of Thanksgiving recap}

As obsessed with picture taking as I am, I'm ashamed to say that I did not take one.single.photo. on Thanksgiving day. I guess I was partly just enjoying the time with family too much, and partly too distracted by the three crazy boys running around our house to think about taking photos.

But on Friday we did a second sort of Thanksgiving with my parents and my Grandmother and I made sure I took a few photos. We only see my Grandmother a few times a year so these visits are always special for me, and for her and the boys. We enjoyed a mish-mash of leftovers and helped the boys decorate their toddler-sized Christmas tree.

Here are a few pics from the day...





Grandmother and granddaughter...


Mother and daughter...


Grandmother brought the boys a sticker book...it was a huge hit...


Nana enjoyed some cuddle time...



And papa read Landon the Christmas story...


Aside from my head cold, it was a nice, relaxing day. And a great way to get a jump start on the Christmas season!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...