Monday, January 16, 2012

{new facebook page!}

Notice anything different around here?

I did a little sprucing up to the blog. A little makeover if you will.

And I added fun new buttons. See them over there? ----------------->

There are easy links to my Etsy shop. my Pinterest and the one I'm most excited about...

The new This Girl's Life Facebook page!


Be sure to head on over and become a fan! I'll be sharing fun extras including that won't be on the blog like links to great products, other fun blogs and linky parties and I'm sure there will be a giveaway in the future. :)

post signature

6 comments:

Carla said...

LOVE the new banner, so cute! Everything looks really nice!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Thanks so much Carla!

Kathleen said...

Looks wonderful!

Lori said...

looks amazing! love it :)

http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

DianeTaylor said...

Nice makeover, Mandy! I checked out your facebook page from home last night and can't wait to see the pics of your new mirror :):) I want one of those SO BAD.

Have a great day!!!

Jodi said...

Love your new blog look!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...