Friday, January 20, 2012

{mail storage solutions}

We are in desperate need of a storage solution for our mail and paperwork at our house. Please tell me we aren't the only ones that have this problem. Mail on the kitchen counter...the island...the desk...in my purse. It is out.of.control.

One of the problems with our house is that it is a split level, so you come in on the bottom floor but the bulk of our living space is upstairs. So I'm not sure where to keep our mail. Now that our office area is going to be in the rec room on the first level I think it will make more sense to hang something in the entryway, so it is convenient to drop things off when I come home, but I would also have our bills and paperwork close by to remember to file and pay things when needed.

Here are a few ideas I've pinned to cure our mail conundrum. This first is my favorite but I can't seem to find where to buy it...

Source: bhg.com via Mandy on Pinterest









Source: amazon.com via Mandy on Pinterest


How do you organize your mail and paperwork? I would loooove some help here!

post signature

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I could never get a working system at home so everything comes to the office that way. When I get mail out of the mail box it goes straight to my purse and I bring it to work.

skippysays said...

We definitely have the same problem at our house- it's insane. I like the first and second ideas!
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

Oh, you aren't kidding about being sick of it... I have piles of mail and paperwork EVERYWHERE. It never ends!

DianeTaylor said...

Same for me, I have about 3 months of filing to do and it's all piled up in a huge mess! The table on my side of the couch is always messy, looks horrible. I'm glad I'm not alone in this chaotic craziness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...