Tuesday, January 03, 2012

{loving}

Simple things are making me happy today.

Like the flameless candles Aunt Debi got me for Christmas...




A fun new picture frame on my desk at work {from Mom #2}...




And my new mittens and purple tights...




Love how they turn into fingerless gloves...




The mitten part is like a little blanket for my fingers. Love. 


Where have these things been all my life?!


Tell me...what are you loving today?


Linking up with...




Aisle to Aloha



post signature

4 comments:

sincerely jen said...

love the gloves! I so need to get a pair. perfect for my iphone. Have a great weekend

Jamie said...

Those mittens are adorable! Have a great weekend.

habecker said...

"The mitten part is like a little blanket for my fingers." bahahaha!


{over from Lindsay's 'little things'}

Lindsay @ Hello Hue said...

Purple tights! Super cute!! :) Thanks for linking up, Mandy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...