Saturday, July 21, 2012

{a very etsy birthday wish list}

I already shared a little jewelry wish list for my upcoming birthday, but I thought it would be fun to share some of the great Etsy items that I've bookmarked lately, that I would looove to have come home with me.

First are these two awesome vintage pieces from joyridevintage...

Hello awesome {$10!} chevron bag...


And sweet {$6!} yellow beads...


I already have a headband from love stitched, and I would love to add these pretties to my accessory wardrobe...



And speaking of chevron...


SO cute, right? Check these pretties out here.

And did I mention I kinda love chevron?


LOVE this bag.

Do you have a big Etsy wish list? I'd love to see what items you are daydreaming about.

post signature




3 comments:

Danavee said...

Dying over that top purse!!!! EEEKKKKKK!!! Love!

Thanks for dropping by the blog!

The Pokey Rose said...

Thanks for linking to my Aqua Chevron Purse! Love those grey chevron earrings, too!

It's Sooo Fluffy said...

I LOVE those feather earrings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...