Monday, July 02, 2012

{photo-a-day june recap}

You could say over the past few months I've become quite the Instagram addict. So when I discovered the party that is #PHOTOADAY, I was all in. I followed this fun list of photos for the month of June...


...and included #photoadayjune on my photos so they could be seen using the hashtag on Instagram. I made lots of new photo-loving friends and had fun being creative with the daily themes.

Here is a recap of all of my June photos...


Sound like fun?! Want to join in for July? Here is the list...


Be sure to include #photoadayjuly when you post your photos!

Linking up with Kimberly from A Night Owl Blog for the #PHOTOADAY monthly recap!




post signature



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this really is so much fun! but i just can't keep up with it. however i enjoy seeing everyone's posts. your pics are awesome!!

Kimberly @ A Night Owl said...

Mandy - i just LOVE your photos and the way that you label them! i'm so glad we've connected through IG...such a fun way to make new friends! thanks for linking up!!

xo,
Kimberly

Unknown said...

I love this idea and have done a few photo-a-day links. You definitely get to become a better photographer!
Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...