Friday, July 13, 2012

{instagram friday}


Happy Friday friends!

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to get this weekend started. For our family, it means movie night tonight...the boys love this tradition we started a few months ago. They take turns picking out the movie and we snuggle up on the couch with popcorn and candy.

With the week about over its time to link up with Jennette {who just had a beautiful baby boy!} over at Life Rearranged for Insta-Friday...

life rearranged

Here's a little peek into my past week... {I'm mandy_ford on Instagram}

1. dry shampoo + my hair = not pretty
2. lots of things on my to-do list at work
3. holy freaking hot day
4. movie night
5. new baby cousin
6. hot coffee on a finally cooler morning

1. Benny said "keep me company Mom"
2. Oh look at that...more boys in just their underwear
3. "you make me thmile" ...funny card from my Mom
4. "Momma I want you!" That face melts my heart.
5. Happy Twitter moment thanks to TJ Maxx
6. work popcorn bowl

1. Giveaway on my FB page when I hit 200 fans!
2. Took the boys to PJ night at our local museum...so much fun!
3. "cheese and wine"
4. Fun TJ Maxx finds...feeding my owl and turquoise obsessions

So what's on your to do list for the weekend? Other than lots of family time, I have a few blog posts I want to work on and of course a long list of crafty projects...one which involves an old TV stand that I'm going to turn into a play kitchen for the boys! Wish me luck. :)

post signature



3 comments:

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

Your pics look so fun! I found you through Life...Rearranged's link party. I am starting a new photo link up, too. If you'd like, I'd love to have you stop by and link up each week!

Anonymous said...

aww you guys are so fun! and i still drink hot coffee on a hot day.. sometimes at least lol happy friday!

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

Thanks for joining in on Fun Photo Fridays! Hope to see you this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...