Monday, July 01, 2013

{goodwill tray makeover}


I made a little trip to Goodwill yesterday and came away with some great finds. One of them was a metal file tray for $3.99.

I knew right away that I wanted to use it on my craft desk. My washi tape collection has grown larger than my previous storage for it can handle, and I also needed a place to store my jewelry making supplies. A can of cream spray paint was all it needed!


I used a few pieces I already had to hold my washi tape, as well as a fun new milkglass piece I picked up when I bought the tray.

The bottom tray is perfect for holding my jewelry making supplies...




And now I don't have an excuse for not buying more washi tape, right? {wink}

Have you transformed any Goodwill finds lately? I'd love to see them!

post signature

5 comments:

Kim said...

That turned out awesome.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Cute! And practical!

Unknown said...

OH I love it!!! Brilliant idea. What beauty comes from just a coat of paint!

DianeTaylor said...

Brilliant idea......and completely functional!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! No, go get some more tape. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...