I haven't blogged for about a week and there are so many random things I want to share, so here they are, in no particular order...
1. We moved the boys' carseats over the weekend to face forward! So fun! It is a blast taking them out now because we can interact with them, and it is SO adorable watching them fall asleep. Here they are enjoying their new view. Cracks me up...looks like they are modeling for GQ or something. :)
2. On our way out of town Sunday (to Target!) we were next to a dude on a scooter at a stop light. He was listening to music with headphones, jamming out, and all of a sudden broke into air guitar. So freaking hilarious! I wish I had a video.
3. Right before the boys' birthday party I finally got the entryway at the house put together. I'm thinking of hanging a chalk board in the empty space between the coat rack and the metal basket, just need to find the perfect vintage one.
I also hung our welcome sign next to the coat closet. It used to grace the front porch of our old house. The cast iron birdy hook was the perfect companion.
4. I started doing the 30 Day Shred!!! Last night was night #2 and I must say that it really kicks your butt. The weird thing is that at the beginning the cardio segment is sooo hard for me to keep up with, but by the last section of cardio it is a piece of cake. So crazy how the body adapts! I'm not going to be anal about keeping track of my inches/pounds lost, but I am down from 170 to 166 which makes me extremely happy. I was 155 when I got pregnant so that is my goal. And no...I won't be posting before and after pics. Trust me...nobody wants to see my post baby belly.
5. I received the CD with all of the boys' 1 year pictures yesterday from my wonderful friend Laura. They are phenomenal. Seriously...I just love them. Thanks again Laura! I can't post all of them here, so here are a couple more of my favorites...