Thursday, June 11, 2009

{ideas}

I come across tons of inspiration pictures through other blogs and websites for the house and save them for future reference. Thought I would share a few of them today...maybe they will inspire you as well!

Adorable bulletin board



This is exactly what I want to do with our kitchen - love the open shelving on either side of the window.



The lovely Lettered Cottage kitchen - makes me want to paint our cabinets black!



Cheery bathroom



Such a great kitchen island made from an old table. I would love to have something similar in our kitchen.



Isn't this kitchen lovely? It is a bit like our open concept kitchen/family room area.



Such a fun laundry room!



Perfectly adorable shelves...



More great shelves...



I would love to hang something like this in the open space over the stairs in our dining room.



Great hallway gallery



I have some old doilies that were my Grandma's...they would look great framed like this.



LOVE these curtain tiebacks from Urban Outfitters! I want them for the dining room...



Great bookshelf makeover - love that they added legs to it and the faux bois finish is so cute!





Alphabet card collage - the cards are available at Micheal's...wish we had one!



Happy Thursday Friends!

4 comments:

lisa truesdell said...

loving all of these - i think we have similar taste. =)

SusieQ said...

wow beautiful inspirational pics, thanks for sharing!, alphabet cards are too cute! we have a Michaels here where I live, I was just there last night in fact, are they from Martha Stewart line? if I run across them I can get them for you if you'd like?

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

They are K&Company I believe...that is so sweet of you SusieQ! I think my sister might be able to find them for me *fingers crossed*

Jill said...

I love the teal bathroom, the window in the opening, the alphabet in the childs room, oh and those pictures down the hallway... stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...