Wednesday, June 24, 2009

{perfect}

One thing I've learned as a parent is that trying to get a "perfect" photo that includes both boys is almost impossible, and that the "imperfect" photos are actually the most perfect of them all. Here are the gems I got on Father's Day of Dan and the boys.


When did Landon get that big boy face?!



One tired poppa...3rd shift will do that to ya!



Nothing like a kiss from daddy...



If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!


Smile Benny!


I think this is my fave...


Say cheese!


One more try...


Dad's smiling big enough for all three of us!



And here's Dan with his father's day gift from his mom. It was actually a gift for her to begin with. Dan entered a contest that Rolling Stone was having for an autographed Ben Harper poster. His email to them said that he wanted to win it for his mom, because of how hard she has worked all of her life and what a great and loving example she has been. I know...pretty sweet huh? Well, he won! She decided to have it framed for him since she knew he would love to have it. Yeah...I lucked out marrying into this family for sure.




And this one of just Landon was too cute not to share. Geez these boys make my heart melt!


And Benny doing his mean face. Gotta love it.

2 comments:

Kim said...

They are getting so big! Where did they get those big blue eyes from?

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

I don't know to be honest...Dan and I both have green/hazel eyes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...