Tuesday, July 27, 2010

{etsy update}

You may have noticed a few new additions to my Etsy shop listing on your right.

Yeah...that's them...over there. ---->

(If you are reading this in Google Reader you really should visit the real thing. I promise it will be worth it.)

I've been working on some new knitted items for lovesquirrels and I'm beyond excited about them for a few reasons...

1. They are made out of yarn, and if you read this post, you already know that I love yarn.

2. They are for babies. What's not to love?!


I'm proud to introduce The Acorn Cap...

pink and green acorn cap by you.

pink and green acorn cap by you.

This little pink and green beauty is available for purchase now, or you can create your own out of the colors below...

(or pick a color I don't currently have...I'm always up for yarn shopping trip and I'm adding to my selection weekly.)

yarn trim and body choices2 by you.

yarn trim choices2 by you.

I can also add a cute pom pom to the top like these hats that will soon be on their way to a photographer friend...

pair of acorn pom caps by you.

Also available by custom order... infant cocoons...perfect for newborn photo sessions.

newborn cocoon by you.

newborn cocoon by you.

This lovely one will soon be on its way to another photographer friend, Kelly, and I can't wait to see photos of a cuddly newborn wrapped up in it.

*Since this is custom order item, you can pick any yarn color your little hear desires. And you can make a complete set by adding a matching hat.

Here is my friend Jenna's little girl Brynn sporting a gorgeous purple one in her newborn photos (this is not one of my cocoons but a very similar one)...

Posted Image

Too bad they don't come in adult sizes. ;)

If you are interested in a custom item, let me know!

1 comment:

Pretty Zesty said...

wonderful items! They are so cute!

I have some earrings up for grabs on my blog. Check it out!

http://tinyurl.com/2vollfw

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...