Wednesday, July 28, 2010

{love list}

Here is what I'm loving this week...

1. This print and pretty much everything in this Etsy shop...



Cute huh? This basically sums up my life right now, although dealing with two 2-year-olds has made me wonder about my sense lately as well.

2. This magazine...



My friend Allison sent me a copy that she picked up on her recent annual honeymoon trip to Amsterdam, Belgium, England and Ireland (I know...dream trip, right?) and it is the BEST home design magazine I've ever had the pleasure of perusing. It had me at the Orla Kiely interview. We all know how much I'm obsessed with all things Orla.

3. And this magazine...



I snagged a free subscription (you can too!) and it is a really great read. Lots of fun DIY projects, bios of creative folks and lots of inspiration.

4. This print that I see every morning when I grab my purse on my way out the door to work.

IMG_1064 by you.

Nothing new to most of the blog world, but it is a good reminder to take deep breaths when I need them.

What are you loving this week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving my purple combo of G-Shock watch, faux Ray-ban Wayfarer sunglasses and Palm Beach Rollergirls rubber braclette!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...