Tuesday, July 20, 2010

{reminders}

Most mornings when I leave for work, both of the boys are still sleeping... which makes for an easy time getting ready.

But it is also hard to walk out the door without seeing their sweet faces and kissing their soft lips, and cheeks, and heads. and.... you get the idea.

This morning, as I turned around to look for the umbrella in the back seat of the car, I was given some small reminders of my two beautiful boys that put a big smile on my face...and made leaving the house a little bit easier...

photo

I'm partial to the magna doodle myself - it was my favorite road trip toy.

The Red's hat...well, you just have to wear one in our house.

And Bullseye had to go with us to GiGi's last night.

I thought for a second about bringing him into my office with me. Would that be weird? :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...