Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{etsy shop update}

 Get ready for cuteness overload in 3.....2.....1....


I warned you! :)

This adorable and super cozy newborn hat and cocoon set is now available in my shop! It is a perfect photography prop or gift for a new mom to use for her little one's newborn photos.

Here are a couple other items that you can snag for your next baby shower or if you have your own little one on the way...


Fluffy pom poms. Every baby needs some.


For your little rock star...a mohawk!


Love this multi-colored one.

I also take custom orders!


post signature

3 comments:

DianeTaylor said...

OMG so cute!!!!!

FYI - I read Kelly's Korner blog and she will be doing a link-up to esty shops this Friday on her blog. You should definitely add your shop to the list :):)

Her blog :
http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/

Linda Z said...

Oh my goodness! You are making me want to have another baby!! Stop it! :)

I love your Payless shoes on yesterday's post! I didn't know they made shoes like that!

Jenna said...

These are adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...