Friday, May 18, 2012

{instagram friday}

Ahhh Friday again...are you as ready for the weekend as I am? Tomorrow is the baby shower for my hubby's cousin's wife {got all that? :)} and she is having a girl, so we are all super excited for the pink and bows that go along with that. The last girl to be born in our family was 18 years ago!

Here's a little peek into my past week through my instagram photos...


1. Ben and my nephew Noah "camping"
2. We have been having beautiful weather
3. Love those toddler toes
4. Mother's Day love
5. Dan spoiled me with a homemade scone and vanilla latte for Mother's Day breakfast
6. My Mother's Day gifts from the boys

1. Goofy boys
2. Digging in the dirt {my friends pointed out that the bird feeder looks like a full size house in this    pic...funny optical illusion}
3. We have a *slight* mole/groundhog problem
4. Starbucks morning thanks to my sister-in-law
5. Pretty little yellow flowers from the yard
6. Amazing amount of Pinterest traffic to my blog from my DIY Urban Outfitters wall art post

*If you want to follow me on instagram my name is mandy_ford*

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Linking up with...

life rearranged

post signature

6 comments:

carissa said...

your mother's day breakfast sounds dreamy. mmm. cute pics!

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

Hi~ I'm Just stopping by from Life Rearranged. It looks like you had a fun Mother's Day :) I was all set to comment on your cool playhouse, but instead I'll say cool birdhouse! From the thumbnail, it really does look full-sized!

No(dot dot)el said...

That bird feeder really does look like a playhouse, it's the reason I came over here to say hello. Found you through the link up. Hi- I'm Noël from noelsbeautifulife.blogspot.com Happy to be your newest follower and I LOVE your 1. picture Super cute!

~julee~ said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I seriously thought that bird house was the kids play house! You snapped a really cool picture!!!

And scones?? I made a batch one time.. I think I will make another ;) They were cherry tarts!

New follower! Lovin your blog!

xo

Mindy said...

I actually thought the bird feeder was a playhouse :)

Love that your house is filled with superheroes as well.

Stopping by thru Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...