Oooh I'm so super excited to finally be sharing the boys' bedroom makeover with you today!
It has been quite a process and the first really DONE room in the house which makes me so happy. Even if the rest of the house is a complete disaster, I can sneak away to their room and act like my entire house is this cute and clutter free.
So here are the photos and I'll have a source list at the end!
I thrifted this cute cubby shelf from Goodwill and painted it red, then let the boys fill it up with all sorts of treasures. The photos are taken with my Instax camera and hung with fun washi tape.
This wall is my absolute favorite. I folded laundry in there today just to give myself a pretty view.
Aren't the arrow decals so much fun?
The hoop art is one of my favorites of the boys' old t-shirts and some felt...super easy!
My Mom thrifted the light-up globe AND the tin #2 for me. She is the best.
The instagram canvases were a fun DIY project.
Another DIY project was this palette art...
And this post wouldn't be complete without my goofy Benny striking a pose...
They love their new room and that made the work all worth it.
- Bed, bedding, toy box & hamper: IKEA
- Dresser, globe, #2, cubby shelf: Thrifted
- Map print & red ampersand (painted red): Hobby Lobby
- Arrow wall decals: Groopdealz
- Bunting: Lilly James Co.
- Mason Jar sign: Prim and Proper
- Photo canvas: Printicular Canvas App via Walgreens
- Red trunk: TJMaxx
- Rocker: Passed down from my Dad
- Rug: Walmart
- Side table & closet curtain: Target
- Curtains: DIY thanks to my mother-in-law
- Palette art and Instagram canvases: DIY
- Red lamp: Walmart
- Silver lamp: I can't remember!
- Red tool box: my Grandpa's
Thanks for taking this little tour with me!