Thursday, May 29, 2014

{six birthdays}


The boys are turning 6 tomorrow {!!!}, so I thought it would be fun to share a recap of their first five birthdays. 

I've had so much fun each year with the themes, and you'll see that for #3 and #4 I reallllly got into it. Although I've still enjoyed planning their parties the past two years, I've toned down the amount of work I put into it to save my sanity. 

This year is a camping theme complete with a big teepee, nature scavenger hunt and s'more cupcakes. We're having the party at the park for the first time which the boys are really excited about. I'm excited because I don't have to worry about the house being clean. ;)

Here are their first through fifth birthdays, with links to each post, {or photos for #5 because I was lame last year and forgot to blog about their party}...

First - Circus
Second - Rock Star 
Third - Despicable Three
Fourth - Super Heroes
Fifth - Dinosaurs

Let's see if I can remember to blog about #6!

XO,
post signature

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I love all your parties so much!

And I can't believe I didn't see your rock star party before when I was planning for Henry's. So cute!

Can't wait to see the camping theme. Such a great theme.

Kim said...

Six already! I remember reading your blog when they were born. Happy Birthday Ben and Landon. You throw great parties and they will have these memories forever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...