Friday, May 16, 2008

{super husband}


My husband already deserves the father of the year award, and the babies aren't even here yet! Seriously. He does almost everything for me right now...fixes dinner, cleans the house, does my laundry, brings me cherry 7-up with just the right amount of ice. AND he is still keeping up with the things he normally does...mowing the lawn, taking out the trash, cleaning out the kitty litter. He even cleaned out the gutters yesterday and pulled weeds...and he never pulls weeds...that is totally my arena. Thank God he did though...our yard was looking like a dandelion exhibit. He's tired and physically worn out from his job, but he never complains and is always asking me if I'm OK and if I need anything.

Never in my life could I have imagined that I would have such an amazing person to call my husband and the father of my children. I seriously don't know what I would do without him, and everytime I'm in a crazy hormonal mood and get upset about something little I feel awful because he has sacrificed so much for me and these babies. I just can't wait until I'm back to my normal self and I can start helping out with all of these chores again.

Thanks honey...I love you!!

2 comments:

IU_gal said...

I've been waiting to hear that you've had the boys, but they're still hanging in there! Good luck!

Valerie said...

What a sweetie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...