Friday, December 04, 2009

{giving}



I've been having so much fun the past month making my knitted holiday garlands (I'm still working away on one for our 6 ft. Christmas tree), and I want to share some of their cozy cheer with my readers! I'm going to be giving one lucky reader their choice of a red or white knitted holiday garland - just in time to add some spirit to your mantle, banister, doorway or even your own neck!

How can you be the lucky recipient? You can earn three separate entries by doing the following...

1. Comment on this post and tell me about your favorite Christmas/holiday decoration. (and what color garland you would want to win!)

2. Blog about this giveaway and post the link in a comment here.

3. Become a fan of lovesquirrels on facebook (and be sure to leave me a comment - if you are already a fan, leave me a comment telling me you are!)

*Comments must be received by midnight on Tuesday, December 8th
. Your comment must include an email address to be eligible to win (either through your blogging ID or typed into your comment entry). This giveaway is open to US residents only.

I'm also offering all of my readers free shipping on any purchase from lovesquirrels, or a $2 discount on any of the holiday photo cards in my other shop, moderngreetings. Just enter the code THISGIRLSLIFE in the comments section when you check out! This offer will be good through December 18th!

I will randomly pick the winner of the garland on Wednesday, December 9th! Good luck everyone!

14 comments:

Beth said...

I'm a facebook fan! :)

Beth said...

I love my husband's old Christmas calender from his childhood where we count down the days. I need to pull it out of storage. :(

Anonymous said...

Of course I am already a fan, and I want it for my neck!! ~Merry

Whitney said...

Also, my favorite decor is anything RED on our tree. And that's the color I'd pick!

Whitney said...

I'm a fan on FB!

Tamara said...

I love all our decorations, seriously.. without all of them the house wouldn't be complete.

I'd like a white one if I'm the lucky winner!

Angela said...

My favorite decorations are the nutcrackers we have. I'd love the garland in white- so pretty!

Lisa said...

While my lit up Christmas tree warms my heart every year I would have to say my favorite part is The Willow Tree Nativity Set I have. It is the reason for the season and definitely sets the tone right at my front door for a reminder of it all....

Unknown said...

Well, of course I'm already a fan on Facebook!

My favorite holiday decorations this year are the big ball ornaments for my tree. :lol

If I won, I'd like maroon. :)

Laura said...

I'm also a fan on FB, and would like red :)

Laura said...

I love the ornaments on our tree. Each one is special and holds memories. It's so great to be adding more memories with our little one.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, free shipping, I'll have to check it out!!
Favorite Christmas decoration is my "white christmas" tree. But you already know that I'm sure :) Hugs Mandy! (red)

Matt Ford said...

I love being with Family and friends hope your all doing well

Love you all give the boys a hug for me

Matt

Mippie said...

My favorite decorations are the ones that remind me of being a little girl at my Nana's house... Vintage all the way! And lots of fairy lights! If I'm lucky enough to win, I'd love the garland in aqua... or red... xo-Mel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...